Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Cards 2


Christmas Tree Iris Folding
Source: http://www.circleofcrafters.com/irisfolding/freetreepattern.html
Planned to present all my siblings a handmade Christmas Cards this year.
After a few trials, I decided to made a theme cards which is all the cards will be done with Iris Folding.

Iris folding is originated in Holland, by using different colour paper to create an iris at the middle of design.
1st Christmas Tree
 I used my Japanese Origami paper as the color of the pattern. In this card, I used 3 type of color tones which are pink, green and purple. :) Initially, I wanna present this to Jessie, but end up it goes to other place. :) So, I made another Christmas Tree with the same papers to make these as a set. :)

2nd Christmas Tree
This Christmas card was decorated with dash line and Christmas wordings.. :)


Hope they like the cards. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment