Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Card

Christmas Cards

Santa Claus Christmas Card
This Santa Claus Christmas card was done with BasicGrey Aspen Frost paper (my first paper invest..). I love the candies and holly leaves very much.


Wordings and candies.... 
From the same paper, i made another card which I tried to use the twine as decoration. Still need to learn how to make the knot or ribbon perfectly. :)
Christmas Tree....
The third card was made in a rush when i visited June's house. I played around with her new arrival paper punches. After a while we decided to have a mini workshop to make a christmas card. I tried not to use her materials so  i used the origami paper for the Christmas tree... Is a bit weird and proportion of the tree.. :( (need to attend art class to improve my art cells) However,  I love the Christmas ribbon from June and the curl border from her punch. very much. :D
June's Christmas Card
From June's craft.. A very simple and nice christmas card. I love the Christmas trees very much.. and the scallop circle too... the combination of color is very great. Hope one day, my color sense can be improved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment